- Click on any of the work categories above to navigate through the list of works
- To enquire about scores or recordings for any of the works listed below, please contact Lewis here
Jovian Glimpses (2019) | flute + clarinet + percussion + viola + cello | 10'
- Composed for Ensemble Offspring as part of the 2019 Hatched Academy Composer Summer School
Murmurs Across a Chasm (2017) | piano duo (two pianos) | 12'
- Commissioned by Kitty Xiao for Six Piano Collective
A Sharper Breath (2017) | two violins + viola | 2' 30''
- Composed for members of the Beo String Quartet (USA) as part of the 2017 Charlotte New Music Festival (NC, USA)
Conscious Evolution (2016) | acoustic guitar + viola | 6' 10''
- Recorded by Sophie Marcheff (guitar) and Alex MacDonald (viola)
Concrete, Glass, Shadow (2019) | chamber orchestra | 10'
- Commissioned by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra as part of the 2019/2020 Cybec 21st Century Young Composers Program
How Are The Stars Where I'm Not Looking? (2018) | orchestra | 14' 30''
- Composed for the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra for an orchestral reading opportunity organised with the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music
Sculpture: a (2018) | augmented trumpet + electronics | 10'
- Commissioned and performed/recorded by Elliott Hughes (trumpet/augmented trumpet)
A Storm, A City (2017) | cello + electronics | 44'
- Composed for Nikki Edgar (cello), who has performed and recorded the work.
With Hidden Meaning (2016) | cello | 9'
- First recorded and performed by Zhu En Li (cello)
A Brief Tour of Misguided Thoughts (2021) | solo countertenor | 6' 00''
- Commissioned by the Melbourne Composers' League and Panoramic Music as part of the Inaugural Solo Performer Commissioning Competition
Under the Anthropocene (2020) | mezzo-soprano + recorders | 16' 50''
- Composed for, and recorded by, Kate Bright (mezzo-soprano) and Ryan Williams (recorders: contrabass, bass, tenor)
Les Colchiques (2017) | SATB community choir | 4' 30''
- Composed for, and performed by, La La La: Chorale Française de Melbourne
City Seen (2016) | tenor + piano | 12'
- First performed by Jack Jordan (tenor) and Louis Nicoll (piano)
Echoes of Fame (2018) | electroacoustic soundscape in three parts | 18''
- Commissioned by the University of Melbourne and the Grainger Museum for the exhibition | Objects of Fame: Nellie Melba and Percy Grainger